Chance The Rapper released his debut mix tape entitled #10Day inspired by his 10-day suspension sentence from high school that lead to this compilation of tracks to illustrate it. The 14-track mixtape includes features and production from Chuck Inglish, Blended Babies, Nico Segal, Caleb James, Vic Mensa, and more. Download the mixtape after the cut.
1. 14,400 Minutes [prod. by DJ SuchNSuch] 2. Missing You [prod. by Thomas Foolery] 3. Nostalgia
4. Windows (Ft Alex Wiley and Akenya Seymour)
5. Brain Cells [prod. by Peter Cottontale] 6. Long Time
7. 22 Offs
8. U Got Me Fucked Up [prod. by Chuck Inglish] 9. Family (ft Vic Mensa and Sulaiman) [prod. by The Blended Babies] 10. Juke Juke [prod. by Caleb James] 11. Fuck You Tahm Bout
12. Long Time II (ft. Nico Segal) [prod. by THEMPeople and Peter CottonTale] 13. Prom Night [Prod by Prince Talent, DJ SuchNSuch and THEMpeople] 14. Hey Ma (ft. Lili K and Peter CottonTale) [prod. by Zak “Fox” Jablow and MC TREE]
Terrell Johnson is the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of SWGRUS.