SWGRUS is looking for musicians of all genres to be featured in a new section of the website called Creative Spotlight.
What is it?
The Creative Spotlight section will serve to give recognition to music artists, producers, directors, choreographers, and fashion designers. Each winner will be interviewed and featured on the front page rolling banner of the website for 30 days.
- All creators must be following the SWGRUS Twitter page.
- Any submissions received after the “Must be received by” date shown in the contest announcement tweet will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
- All work submitted must be your own. Any form of plagiarized work will not be accepted, and will disqualify you from the contest.
- Your submissions must include the following: Name, Phone Number, Email, Social Media Account Handles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.)
- You may only send in 1 submission per contest. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
So, are you ready? Make sure you turn on our tweet notifications to know when each contest begins. Winners will be announced via the SWGRUS Twitter account.
Atlanta-based music purveyor who loves the idea of introducing people to great artists they may not have heard of yet.